What is Cancer?
Cancer may be defined as a disease caused by the uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body. In other words, a malignant growth or tumor resulting from an uncontrolled division of cells is known as Cancer. Thus, Cancer is a deviant multiplication of cells in any area of the body that spread and cause abnormalities.
The human body functions through a very logical natural design wherein cell multiplication and regeneration is judiciously controlled. Any deviant behavior of cells from this is harmful and toxic for the body. When cells grow old or become damaged they die and new cells take there place this orderly process breaks down during cancer they damage cells survive, and can divide without stopping to form a growth called a tumor. Many cancers form solid tumor while cancer of blood generally does not form a solid tumor. The cancerous tumor may be malignant which means they can spread into nearby tissues or maybe nonmalignant. Nonmalignant tumors are called Benign tumors which are sometimes quite large and when removed they usually don’t grow back. In all types of cancer, some of the body cells begin to divide without stopping and spread into surrounding tissues. Moreover, cancer cells maliciously damage healthy cells and disrupt the organized process of the organ and systems.
Statistics on cancer prevalence in India are quite disturbing. As highlighted by the National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research (NICPR), about 2.5 million are affected by cancer in the nation. Death due to cancer in India is estimated to be around 5.5 lakh annually which is estimated to shoot up to 8.8 lakh by the year 2020. The state of the world is no better. As per the factsheet of WHO, 2018, cancer is the second biggest cause of deaths worldwide among chronic diseases. Several surveys highlight the potential of diseases to strike human being and the vulnerability of human to fall prey to such diseases.
Causes of Cancer
Anything that may cause a normal body cell to develop abnormally potentially can cause cancer. Many things can cause cell abnormalities and have been linked to cancer development. Some causes of cancer are:-
- Environmental or Lifestyle triggers: There is evidence that even certain dietary lifestyles may play a significant role in conjunction with the immune system to allow or prevent cancer cell survival. Specifically, red meat and processed meat are considered as a high-risk agent for potentially causing cancers. Other situations may also increase the risk of certain cancers include obesity, lack of exercise, chronic inflammation, and hormones, especially those hormones used for replacement therapy.
- Chemical or toxic compound exposures: Benzene, asbestos, nickel, cadmium, vinyl chloride, benzidine, N-nitrosamines, tobacco or cigarette smoke (contains at least 66 known potential carcinogenic chemicals and toxins), asbestos, and aflatoxin
- Ionizing radiation: Uranium, radon, ultraviolet rays from sunlight, radiation from alpha, beta, gamma, and X-ray-emitting sources
- Pathogens: Human papillomavirus (HPV), EBV or Epstein-Barr virus, hepatitis viruses B and C, Kaposi’s sarcoma-associated herpesvirus (KSHV), Merkel cell polyomavirus, Schistosoma spp., and Helicobacter pylori; other bacteria are being researched as possible agents.
- Genetics: A number of specific cancers have been linked to human genes and are as follows: breast, ovarian, colorectal, prostate, skin and melanoma.
How does Body Revival help?
Body Revival, an Ayurvedic formulation, works exactly on the line of Immunotherapy. The formulation which has been prepared through a deep painstaking research on rare herbs especially strengthens the immune system of an individual to an extent where the body itself provides tough resistance to the growth of cancer cells. As a result, cancer inhibiting capabilities are developed in the body which naturally fight and kill the cancer cells. Body Revival works on the basic principle of Ayurveda that the human body has the power to heal itself from any illness, degeneration, and disease. The only thing required is to strengthen the defense system.
The action of the formulation works on two simple principles – first, it dissolves the unhealthy components of cells and tissues and drives away the toxins (Mala) from the body through excreta. Secondly, it revives and helps in the regeneration of the new cells. The underline concept of the action of Thus the formulation helps in reversing the inactivity of tissues, glands, and organs in the human body and makes them fully functional in a natural way. Body Revival also takes care of the condition where the immune system is weakened during cancer causing more fatigue and increased susceptibility to more infections.