Talking about Describing Cancer Disease and Symptoms, it is a very common disease that is taking place in our generation. It was earlier seen that is not much in cards to a higher extent but as time is passing lifestyle is changing drastically and thus the scare of cancer is also rising. On the other hand you should be aware of your health and in case if you ever feel a sign or symptoms then immediately run to your doctor for better guidance.
We all in our day to day life are well aware about the situation that is taking place in our environment and therefore is very much essential for us take care of our health. Knowingly or unknowingly we all are responsible for the ill effects of nature that is making our immune system weak and eventually leading it get into diseases. Today almost every age group is suffering due to bad health and unhealthy lifestyle. It is now high time for all of us to take a pledge and make sure that we live in a healthy atmosphere and keep the diseases way far from each other.
Causes of cancer
It is not very specific but many factors around you are the causes of cancer which affects your entire body. Cancerous cells have the capacity to multiply itself and therefore it grows rapidly in the affected part. It is caused when changes happens to the DNA within cells. Basically a doctor suggest that majority of cancer factors occurs when you are living in your life and unaware of the situations that may occur.
- Age factor- it is clearly seen that as a person ages the immune system weakens and therefore it sometimes get in contact with some cancerous cells.
- Lifestyle habits- drinking too much of alcohol, smoking to a higher extent, having unsafe sex, obesity, excessive exposure to sunrays etc are also the cause of cancer.
- Family background- genetic mutation is also a small reason where a person can get cancer.
- Body pain
- Breathing issues
- Weight loss
- Sore throat
- Chemical changes in body
- Weak immune system
- Headaches and migraine
Types of cancers
- Bladder cancer
- Breast cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Liver cancer
- Lung cancer
- Thyroid cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Colon and rectal cancer
- Endometrial cancer
Precaution to be taken
- Maintaining a healthy and a happy lifestyle is the basic thing one can do in day to day life.
- Eating freshly prepared food and avoiding the packaged food
- Intake of proper supplements and other nutrients
- Avoiding excessive sun burns and harsh rays on the body
- Quitting alcohol and smoking completely
- Taking a break from cancer causing products
- Regularly taking a checkup and consulting a doctor whenever needed
- Keeping away from stress and tension will also play a major role to keep you away from cancer.