Indian system of medicine, The Ayurveda is unique in recognizing rejuvenation, not only as possible but assigning it priority over the treatment of other ailments. To achieve rejuvenation, various body purification processes (shodhana) were adopted by the ancient hermits/ascetics which we term as ‘detoxification’ in modern science. After detoxification, to further revive the aging body, Rasayana (rejuvenation) therapy was initiated. The precise selection of divya herbs and the action of each plant parts was determined by the doctrine of Rasa, Guna, Virya, Vipaca, Prabhav, and Karma of the plant. Rasayanas were thus, specific therapy for rejuvenation (body revival) especially for the aged and were so powerful that they could also beneficial in serious diseases. With this therapy, all tissues, glands, and organs, however inactive, started functioning in harmony.
Rasayana is the Ayurvedic science of rejuvenation and longevity. “Body-Revival” is one such “Rasayana” developed by Health Reactive and is a unique herbal formula which dissolves the harmful deposits in the body completely and flushes out the toxins (Mala) through urine and stool.
- As a potent Rasayan and antioxidant adjuvant, recuperative and rejuvenator in various stress-induced wear and tear syndrome of middle age, drug-induced toxicity, diseases & disorders and premature aging.
- Benefits of Rasayana are very well prescribed in Charak Sanhita and other books.
- Very sour foods /food products like lemon, lime juice, vinegar, tamarind arid raw mango, amla, pickles etc., are to be avoided during the course of Consumption.
- Milk, curd and milk products are to be completely avoided since they may hamper with proper assimilation of the product in the body and lower its efficacy.
- Only under guidance as recommended.
- Dosage and dose cycle is decided as per the patient need and depends on disease type and stage, the age of the patient and the physical condition of the patient.
- Dose and Dosage cycle is crucial in case of cancer and is given so as to accommodate the fast action of Body Revival and slow healing of person during cancer.
- HOW DOES IT WORKS: It works on the principle of rejuvenation and enhancing body’s own immunity strength.
- NO SIDE EFFECTS: Safe and time-tested Ayurvedic product with no side effects.
SHELF LIFE AFTER OPENING THE CONTAINER: Shelf life is quite good and is approximately 3 years. The expiry date is mentioned for each lot. Stability remains unaffected before the expiry date. Just tightly cap bottle after use.
- Contra-INDICATIONS: None. Just follow the diet restrictions.
PRECAUTIONS: Do not touch the liquid suspension with dirty hands or objects to avoid any contamination of the product.
- INSTRUCTIONS OF STORAGE: Store in a cool and dry place.
- WARNING: To be taken under supervision only.
NEED FOR BODY REVIVAL
At present changes have occurred in the life of people worldwide. Malnutrition, unhealthy diet, smoking, alcohol consumption, drug abuse, stress and so on, are the components of an unhealthy lifestyle. Besides, emerging new technologies such as the internet and virtual communication networks, lead our world to a major challenge that threatens the physical and mental health of individuals. Further, the health is affected by environmental pollution and intake of contaminated water and antibiotics. In this scenario, “Body Revival” is a boon for the sufferers of the present day predicaments and is much needed to detoxify the toxins and pollutants destroying our body and system to regenerate new cells.