The liver is one of the largest organs in the human body which carries out a large number of important functions including manufacturing and secretion of bile which is important for fat digestion. The liver’s main function is to filter the blood coming from the digestive tract, before passing it to the rest of the body. The liver, gallbladder and pancreas work together to digest, absorb, and process food.
It also takes up toxic substances and breaks them into harmless substances to be excreted out. This is how it detoxifies alcohol and certain drugs and helps to remove them from the body. The liver also makes proteins important for blood clotting and other functions.
- Hepatitis: Inflammation of the liver, usually caused by viruses like hepatitis A, B, and C. Hepatitis can have non-infectious causes too, including heavy drinking, drugs, allergic reactions, or obesity.
- Cirrhosis: Long-term damage to the liver from any cause can lead to permanent scarring, called cirrhosis. The liver then becomes unable to function well.
- Liver cancer: The most common type of liver cancer, hepatocellular carcinoma, almost always occurs after cirrhosis is present.
- Liver failure: Liver failure has many causes including infection, genetic diseases, and excessive alcohol.
- Ascites: As cirrhosis results, the liver leaks fluid (ascites) into the belly, which becomes distended and heavy.
- Gallstones: If a gallstone becomes stuck in the bile duct draining the liver, hepatitis and bile duct infection (cholangitis) can result.
- Hemochromatosis: Hemochromatosis allows iron to deposit in the liver, damaging it. The iron also deposits throughout the body, causing multiple other health problems.
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis: A rare disease with unknown causes, primary sclerosing cholangitis causes inflammation and scarring in the bile ducts in the liver.
- Primary biliary cirrhosis: In this rare disorder, an unclear process slowly destroys the bile ducts in the liver. Permanent liver scarring (cirrhosis) eventually develops.
Ayurveda’s explanation of liver ailments
According to Ayurveda, the impurities in blood and cough are responsible for the enlargement of the liver and other diseases related to the liver. Faulty lifestyle and imbalanced dietary habits like eating stale and dry food, regular intake of highly spicy food, excessive use of alcohol for a long time and use of some of the medicines in excess are some of the main reasons of liver related diseases.
How does Body Revival help
Healthy lever is extremely important for a healthy body. Body Revival works on the principle of detoxification and so does liver. Liver is therefore strengthened at cellular level by Body Revival which gives it a perfect health and enhances its functioning. This liver savior liquid suspension regularizes the whole digestive system by means of liver rectification. This formulation is very effective during enlargement of liver, deformity in liver, blood related diseases and problems. Many times, liver turns inactive and inert due to use of synthetic drugs. In these conditions too, effect of Body Revival, is unique and unparallel.