In today’s world, we all are surrounded by numerous diseases. These diseases affect our ability to live healthily. Our body has the potential to live for 100 years without getting diseased or ill but our unhealthy lifestyle puts us at the risk of getting various dangerous diseases. One of these dangerous diseases is cancer.
In this article, we are going to discuss Kidney cancer. Before going deeper into its symptoms, causes & prevention first we should know what it is? Kidney cancer is a condition when the tumor starts to occur in the kidneys and damages it. It is a serious health condition that cannot be ignored or avoided. To tackle this disease the utmost thing required is awareness. This article will surely help you to procure awareness & knowledge in kidney cancer for Kidney cancer.
Symptoms of Kidney cancer
Symptoms or early signs are the effects that you can feel if you are having any diseases. These symptoms vary from disease to disease differently. In some diseases, symptoms are visible and you can recognize them easily but in some diseases, the symptoms can be rare and tough to recognize. Here are some symptoms of kidney cancer.
- Blood in urine
- Difficulty urinating
- Loss of appetite
- Pain in sides of the stomach
The above are the most common symptoms of kidney cancer if you are facing them then don’t ignore them & consult a doctor.
Causes of Kidney Cancer
The main cause of kidney cancer is the uncontrolled growth of cancerous cells in the kidney. It happens due to certain reasons. Let’s have a look at these common causes.
- Family history
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Excess alcohol
- Unhealthy diet
- Lack of activity
The main reason for kidney cancer is yet to be known but the above are some possible causes that can cause kidney cancer.
Types of Kidney Cancer
Being a dangerous diseases kidney malignancy is formed in severe types. Types of kidney cancer are decided on various factors such as the part of kidney damaged and the growth of cancerous cells. Knowledge of various types of any disease helps us to treat the diseases in a customized way. This diagnosis of various types is possible only because of the existing development of technology.
Here are some types of kidney cancer.
- Renal cell carcinoma
- Urothelial carcinoma
- Wilms tumor
Let’s have a brief on these types.
- Renal cell carcinoma: It is the most common type of kidney cancer in diagnosis. It is one of the deadliest types of kidney cancer too. It is also called hypernephroma. Mostly it is found in adults. For a better treatment of this cancer, an early diagnosis is required.
- Sarcoma: it is a rare type of kidney cancer. It begins in the vessels and the connective tissues of the kidneys. It develops in the gentle tissues in the kidney.
- Urothelial carcinoma: It is a cancerous tumor that occurs in the epithelial cells of the kidney and urinary tract. It begins in the place where urine is kept to move to the bladder. It is also common cancer in its type.
- Wilms tumor: It is common cancer that occurs in children. Fever constipation, blood in urine, high blood pressure are the common signs of this cancer. It is also deadly cancer as the immunity of children is less than adults to fight this cancer. Early diagnosis is helpful in the treatment of this cancer.
Kidney malignancy is a very threatening disease as it affects the ability of the kidney to operate the day-to-day activities of the body. To treat and tackle This disease it is important for everyone should know about this disease because awareness plays an important role to fight any disease.
In this article, we have provided some basic knowledge to increase your knowledge on Kidney cancer.