Are you or anyone you know recently diagnosed with kidney cancer? If yes then this article is very beneficial for you as we are going to discuss the various things that would be beneficial for you or if no then it will increase your knowledge. Before going deeper on our topic, first, we should know that what is kidney cancer?
It is a condition when the cells of the kidney get malignant and start growing out of control and they could spread to the other parts of the body too. It is a very threatening disease that can have some serious repercussions on our health if remain untreated
The diagnosis of cancer of the kidney or any other cancer is a very tough moment for anybody, however, they have to face it. With some awareness of kidney cancer, the fear and anxiety after its diagnosis can be reduced.
Here we are going to learn that what should one do & do not if diagnosed with This dangerous disease.
What to do if diagnosed with kidney cancer?
Taking stress and anxiety isn’t any solution or cure for any diseases, thus one should be calm and plan for treatment as opposed to taking stress.
Here are some possible steps that should be taken by every kidney cancer patient after diagnosis.
- Learn about the intensity of cancer
- Know the treatment options.
- Get your diet plan
- Care your kidney
- Learn about the Intensity of Cancer: – If you are diagnosed with kidney cancer so instead of losing hope be optimistic and be courageous enough to know about your cancer. Ask the doctor about the intensity of the tumor. It will help you to plan the treatment. This stage plays a vital role in the fight against kidney malignancy. If you have survived it with hope then your chances of fighting and winning cancer will increases.
- Know about the Treatment options: With the help of medical science & Ayurveda there are some treatment option exists for kidney malignancy like chemotherapy, radiation, immunotherapy & Ayurvedic treatments, thus you should consult about these treatments and their effectiveness with your doctor. Ayurvedic treatments and immunotherapy are considered better options than chemotherapy and radiation as they have fewer side effects comparatively.
- Get your diet plan: A good diet plan helps you to endure any diseases with sound health and prevent your health to worsen in many cases. It is advised to get a good diet plan with the help of your doctor or dietitian. Garlic, cabbage, cauliflower, apple, cranberries, blueberries are considered some of the best food for cancer of the kidney.
- Care for your Kidney: The kidney is a very important part of our body but cancer affects its ability to work thus during the treatment it is important to maintain your kidney health accordingly. By following some health measures you can take care of your kidney such as staying hydrated, being physically active, eating healthy, practicing yoga.
What should not do in Kidney Cancer?
Some things should be avoided during the treatment of kidney malignancy as these things create hurdles in the way of getting treated.
- Don’t take stress on being diagnosed with kidney cancer as stress affects badly on our health.
- Don’t let yourself become dehydrated as it damages the kidneys.
- Don’t eat anti-kidney foods like Excess salt, refined flour, and extra starch vegetables.
- Don’t take extra intake of alcohol because it damages your kidney drastically.
- Don’t be physically inactive because it invites various diseases and weakens the kidneys
The above points should be kept in mind while having the treatment of cancer of the kidney.
Kidney Cancer Diagnosis is one of the horror words in itself. Nobody does want to face it. But sometimes things don’t work as we planned so it’s better to be prepared for every situation. Some tips mentioned here can help a lot during the treatment of Kidney malignancy.