Numerous diseases influence all kinds of people seriously. Cervical cancer is one of the diseases that happens in women and adds to their chronic frailty. It is the fourth common cancer that occurs in women.
First, let us talk about cervical cancer. Cervical disease happens when the cells of the cervix become cancerous. Cervix is the lowermost part of the uterus. It is the only female malignancy that is preventable and curable in early stages notwithstanding, a delay in diagnosis can complicate the treatment and recovery.
In this article, we have attempted to put some essential information on the cancer of the cervix to raise awareness. Additionally, you will find some Ayurvedic herbs that are beneficial in this cancer.
Symptoms & Causes
Hopefully, cervical cancer has symptoms, however; it’s hard to recognize them.If these symptoms are recognized early then the treatment can be made easy and recovery speed can also be increased. Here are some symptoms of cervical cancer.
- Blood spots
- Menstrual bleeding
- Heavy pain
- Pelvic pain
- Vaginal discharge
Causes play an important role in the occurrence of any diseases. Here are some common causes of cervical cancer.
- HPV (Human papillomavirus)
- HIV infection
- Birth Control pills
- Diet with low-nutrients
Prevention means to keep you away from diseases with the help of some health measures. Prevention tips reduce the risk of that particular disease. In the same way here are some tips that decrease the risk of cancer of the cervix.
Let’s have a look at them.
- Be safe from HPV
- Limiting the number of sex partners.
- Quit smoking
- Avoid HIV Infection
The role of Ayurveda in Cervical Cancer
As we all know Ayurveda is one of the most ancient health care systems on the planet thus it has the potential to help in almost every disease. Ayurveda works on the base principle of three elements of the body that are Vatta-Pitta-Kapha. It emphasizes the fact that by balancing these three elements we can achieve good health and the ideal age of 100 years.
Our nature is prosperous with some natural Ayurvedic herbs that are very effective in boosting our immunity. A strong immune system can fight cancerous cells and eradicate them from our body.
Here are some Ayurvedic herbs that are beneficial in the cancer of the cervix.
Let’s discuss them
- Lodhra or Symplocus Racemosa: It is a very effective herb in nature. There are too many benefits of it in the treatment of cervical cancer. It helps in vaginal discharges. Along with cervical cancer, it is used in other female cancers too.
- Ashwagandha or Withania Somnifera: It is one of the most powerful herbs in Ayurveda and is known for being very beneficial in cervical cancer. It contains some anti-inflammatory properties that help to stop the growth of cancer. It is also helpful in preventing this cancer.
- Ashoka bark of Saraka Indica: It is one of the good women’s health products. It maintains reproductive health in females. It can reduce the risk of cervical cancer.
- Shatavari or Asparagus Racemosus: It is very good for boosting energies in women as an Ayurvedic herb. It limits the growth of the cancer cells in the cervix thus it can be used in the treatment of this menacing cancer.
- Guggul or Commiphora Mukul: It is another herb that is used in so many health tonics as it contains some rejuvenating properties. It can be used in the treatment of Ayurveda as it provides many important minerals to our body.
Cervical cancer is one of the dangerous cancers in women thus we have to determine and fight it. It can be treated if diagnosed in the early stages thus we have to detect it as prior as possible.
In this article we have discussed various factors of cervical cancer and how does Ayurveda help in it. Hope it would be helpful for you.